Villa Grazioli


  • Villa Grazioli

Energitismo Insight

The villa was built in 1580 by Cardinal Carafa, and after several changes of ownership, arrived to the Grazioli family. During the Second World War it has been occupied by the displaced population after the bombing of Frascati and is now a hotel. Inside was frescoed between the end of 1500 and the first half of 1700 by painters such as Agostino Ciampelli, on topics relating to life in the country, Antonio Carracci, with mythological themes and G. Paolo Pannini who decorated the gallery. In its precious rooms have stayed Pope Paul V and his family at the end of the sixteenth century.

Subscribe to see the latest