In a beech forest near Allumiere is the Sanctuary of Cibona, now abandoned. Its interesting history is born with a fresco of the Virgin painted by Agostino Chigi in a small niche. In 1636, the Board of Tolfa called seven brothers of Monte Scenerio to realize a hermitage, a church and to take custody of the painting. Many stories tell of shifting of this fresco in the new church that took place in 1647. It had to start by cutting of the wall and building a dedicated to machine to move the fresco in the new church. A procession of barefoot men accompanied the fresco in its move into his new home. Today the fresco is located in the church of Tolfa Capuchins.