Temple of San Raffaele


  • Temple of San Raffaele

Energitismo Insight

This neoclassical style temple was built in 1659 and is dedicated to San Raffaele (patron saint of pharmacists) and SS.ma Virgin. It was commissioned by Cardinal Camillo Massimo Carlo II. The main façade has four pilasters in brick with terracotta Corinthian capitals. The interior has a rectangular plan and is decorated with frescoes attributed to the school of Domenico Zampieri.

Subscribe to see the latest