The earliest records date back to 1343 and its original Romanesque style, although the façade was subsequently modified in 1770, in baroque style. The portal has a frame in marble on which is located a border at the foul line. The facade is completed by a porthole window that replaces the classic rosette. The interior has a nave with two side chapels. In the space behind the altar is an Annunciation, tempera on panel, attributed to Antoniazzo Romano.