The sanctuary of Santa Maria delle Grazie and the associated Franciscan monastery was founded by Raimondo Orsini, Duke of Gravina and Count of Nerola, in 1479 under Pope Sixtus IV. The church has a sixteenth-century portico and a single nave with a polygonal apse. Inside, on the altar is a painting of Santa Maria delle Grazie, that had belonged to Count Raimondo Orsini and was donated to the church in 1479. The adjoining convent has a large cloister. In the refectory, a fifteenth-century fresco depicting the Crucifixion, is believed to be by Lorenzo da Viterbo. The sanctuary was a pilgrimage destination and was also an important goods and cattle fair.