Sanctuary Santa Maria del Sorbo


  • Sanctuary Santa Maria del Sorbo

Energitismo Insight

The sanctuary is located inside a village founded in 996 after the Saracen invasions of the tenth century. In the Middle Ages it was owned by the Monastery of St. Paul and later by the Orsini family. In 1427, next to the abandoned castle, a church was built in honour of the Virgin, represented by an icon with the Child on the altar.

Subscribe to see the latest