Port of Terracina


  • Port of Terracina

Energitismo Insight

The current port-­‐channel was built under Pope Gregory XVI around 1843, with the excavation of the channel needed to remove the covering sand from the old Roman port, and the construction of a new pier called Gregorian. The harbour is mostly occupied by the fishing fleet and pleasure boats. Other Channel ports are located along the mouths of the rivers Sisto and Badino.

Subscribe to see the latest