Palazzo Orsini


  • Palazzo Orsini

Energitismo Insight

The first drawings of 1519 provided for the first wing of the new building, it features a courtyard, a loggia, stairs and other divisions. To avoid the bottlenecks of the medieval village a new access road was built below the castle creating a terraced garden sloping towards the valley and connected to the new road system. Prince Vicino Orsini was responsible for completion of the building, which became his main residence, and it was he who created the Sacred Grove (or Monster Park). Today the palace holds the seat of the town and the beautiful loggia is used as the boardroom.

Subscribe to see the latest