Our Lady of Grace Sanctuary


  • Our Lady of Grace Sanctuary

Energitismo Insight

This church dedicated to the Assumption was built by the Olgiati family. It was built in 1608 in place of a small chapel and it is with a simple nave whose management is entrusted to the monks of the Cibona sanctuary. It becomes parish a century later and in 1857 side-aisles were added. Today it is a Diocesan Sanctuary.

Subscribe to see the latest