The former Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie was a simple votive chapel owned by the Orsini. It had previously been a Roman building and then in the thirteenth century a Franciscan monastery. The church was rebuilt in 1628 and has a Baroque appearance. The interior has a nave with frescoes of the seventeenth century. It was desecrated by the French and was sold to private troops. Today it is owned by the city and houses the Museum MU.Vi.S. Museum of Ways and Hitories, made for the institution of the Regional Nature Park of Lucretili Mountains. The museum develops multimedia paths that tell the legends and traditions of the territory.