Concentrated within the walls, the village is accessed through an arched gate called "the bridge." On the main square is the Tower of the Templars, built around 1250 by Templar monks during their stay. In the nineteenth century a tower was installed by Prince Poniatowsky with the an unusual clock with six numbers and only one hand that spins four times in every 24 hours. The hours are marked by a hammer hitting a bell. To the right of the square an arch leads to the courtyard of the sixteenth-century Caetani baronial palace, now the town hall.