Immaculate Conception Church


  • Immaculate Conception Church

Energitismo Insight

The church dates from 1490 and was built by the Benedictine monks of St. Paul Outside the Walls. It was then renovated and expanded in 1738 by Francesco Maria Ruspoli. It is a simple construction with a fifteenth-century door framed by marble. The church has a nave and the altar in the apse with a painting of Madonna and Child.

Subscribe to see the latest