Fontana delle Cinque Lune


  • Fontana delle Cinque Lune

Energitismo Insight

The Fontana delle Cinque Lune was brought from Piazza Navona in Rome. It was originally located near the palace Piccolomini (whose coat of arms consists of a cross with five moons) and was removed for the construction of the Corso del Rinascimento. The fountain was built by Salvatore Amato in 1928 following a competition to replace 10 fountains in cast iron with 10 artistic fountains in travertine, the typical Roman stone.

Subscribe to see the latest