Convent and Church of the Capuchins


  • Convent and Church of the Capuchins

Energitismo Insight

The building dates back to 1619 and the church has a nave, fully reflecting the simplicity of the Franciscan spirit. Above the altar is a large altarpiece made in 1618 by the artist Gherardo delle Notti. In a chapel is a sculptural group representing the Nativity, made in 1633 by Bolgi and Hope, two sculptors of the school of Bernini.

Subscribe to see the latest