The Collegiate Church of St. Nicholas, the main Guarcino church is located in the old town. It was built in 1760 and the facade has late baroque decorations. Its interior is decorated with many paintings. Important features are the wooden ceiling of the sacristy, the pulpit and the choir of the canons with the episcopal chair. In this church is the magnificent statue of the patron Sant'Agnello Abate.