Collegiate Church of SS. Trinity


  • Collegiate Church of SS. Trinity

Energitismo Insight

The Collegiate Church is called "New Church" (or "New Cathedral"), as opposed to the "old cathedral", the church of Santa Maria della Cima. The church, begun in 1781, is the only one of the Castelli Romani in the neoclassical style It represents the transition from the medieval town of Genzano to a modern town. The church was dedicated to St. Thomas of Villanova. Inside there are paintings that come from other more ancient religious buildings, creating a sort of collection of "artistic culture" of Genzano.

Subscribe to see the latest