This sanctuary of Benedictine origins comes from1521 and is located on a lovely small hill. It was built by people who wanted a votive chapel after an apparition of the holy martyr to shepherds. In 1594 it was transformed into the church. A beautiful wooden statue was added in 1804. The sacristy is preserved and dates back to 1852 while the bell is from 1857. Above the altar there is a seventeenth-century painting depicting the martyrdom of San Pancrazio, patron saint of the city, and the image is carried in procession on the feast day of the town.