The fountains were built during the construction of the new waterworks in 1777. It was positioned on the Livia road and designed by Bracci. Here, too, are the symbols of the two Popes Clement XIII and Clement XIV. The fountains have a basin-shaped sarcophagus with two rings, a relief with bunches of grapes and the water comes from two Bacchus masks, one with a youthful face in the left fountain and the other with an old man’s face in the right fountain. Behind the fountain a shrine, dedicated to the two popes, tells the story.