This theatre, formerly called Theatre of the Fighter (Combattente), was built in 1810, during the Napoleonic period, in the neoclassical style. It has 120 seats and is one of the smallest theatres in Italy. Inside it looks 'Italian' with two galleries that replace the typical balconies. The theatre is decorated with gilded stucco work and decorations. Above the stage, there is a beautiful painting by Antonino Calcagnadoro depicting the coat of arms of Collevecchio supported by two winged muse.