Church of the Annunciation


  • Church of the Annunciation

Energitismo Insight

The church of the Santissima Annunziata and convent was administered by the Augustinian Fathers from 1611 to 1810. The façade dates back to 1786 and has two rows of columns with triangular pediment. Inside, there are three niches on each side of the nave and on the high altar is a painting of the Annunciation dating from the end of the 1500s to the beginning of the 1600s.

Subscribe to see the latest