Church of St. Sebastian


  • Church of St. Sebastian

Energitismo Insight

The church of San Sebastian dates back to 1572 and was a simple building with walls painted by the same artist as the monastery of St. Scholastica in Subiaco. Located inside is a sixteenth-century statue of the saint in coloured stucco. In 1851 a small organ was introduced. The simple facade of the building has a supporting structure framed in travertine from the sixteenth century and two small windows protected by iron bars.

Subscribe to see the latest