Placed in the historical centre of town, the church was built around the eighth century and renovated several times. Its neoclassical facade, with two towers, date back to a restoration around 1700. The portal and a small crest stone with the two keys go back to the previous 1400 facade. The church is elliptical and inside houses a valuable painting in Byzantine style of the fifteenth century, depicting the Madonna and Child. Here are kept the relics of Santa Giulia, patroness of Salisano, donated to the city in 1750.