Church of St. Nicholas of Bari


  • Church of St. Nicholas of Bari

Energitismo Insight

The church is located in the centre of the town and its origins certainly precede the first official document, a deed of 1494. The bell tower, built in the corner of the façade dates back to the late thirteenth century. The church was remodelled in the eighteenth century and inside it houses many works from the abbey of St. Andrew in Flumine.

Subscribe to see the latest