Church of St. James


  • Church of St. James

Energitismo Insight

The Church of St. James was built in 1612 at the behest of Baron James Muti and built by Gian Lorenzo Bernini. The plan of the building is octagonal in shape and boasted fine works by local artist Vincenzo Manenti that have been covered in the past centuries. Today the church is deconsecrated and privately owned.

Subscribe to see the latest