Church of St. Catherine of Alexandria


  • Church of St. Catherine of Alexandria

Energitismo Insight

The church was built at the behest of Armellao of Esculo de’ Bastoni, governor of the village appointed by Pope Martin V in 1427. Perhaps he was to host the wedding of the son of the governor himself. The chapel is still privately owned. Inside is a fresco of 1430 of Peter Coleberti from Privett representing the history of Saint Catherine.

Subscribe to see the latest