The church dates from the twelfth century and is located near the Castle. The original Romanesque style was changed in 1539, as noted on the travertine architrave above the entrance. Inside the church is a single nave with five altars. In a niche there is a fresco of the Madonna and Child dating back to the thirteenth century. The most important work is a triptych in tempera, attributed to Marco Antonio Aquili, placed above the altar. The work represents three saints during their martyrdom: St. Paul the Apostle, St. John the Apostle and Evangelist and St. Stephen's first martyrdom.