Church of Santa Maria del Pozzo


  • Church of Santa Maria del Pozzo

Energitismo Insight

The Church is one of the largest in the Castelli Romani and owes its name to the chapel of the castle probably built near a well. In the early nineteenth century, following the restoration of the facade, the actual inscription placed on the pediment reads: Deo et beatae Virgini in Coelum Assumpatae. The church organ is from 1847 and was brought from the Altar Coeli in Rome.

Subscribe to see the latest