Church of Santa Maria is an old church converted into a chapel in the second half of the sixteenth century. The transformation took place on the occasion of the marriage of the son of Alfonso Soderini, lord of Collalto in 1568. The church kept the image of the Virgin and Child Enthroned, attributed to the school of Silvestro dell'Aquila. In 1954 the church became an orphanage and is now an asylum home. Inside is the seventeenth-century fresco of the Annunciation and the emblem of the Soderini Mattei family.