Church of San Rocco and Madonna delle Grazie


  • Church of San Rocco and Madonna delle Grazie

Energitismo Insight

The name of the church corresponds to its name being divided in two between San Rocco, protector from the plague and patron of Gavignano, and the Madonna delle Grazie with two statues in special niches. The church dates back to 1679 and was renovated in 1736, with the chapel of the Madonna. In 1854 the inside was updated and a small bell tower erected. In 1907 on the initiative of archpriest Francesco Sinibaldi the church was doubled, with a neoclassical façade and the chapel and the altar of the Madonna were embellished with marble and frescoes.

Subscribe to see the latest