Church of San Rocco


  • Church of San Rocco

Energitismo Insight

The church began as a chapel in the mid-sixteenth century was subsequently demolished. In 1779 the Confraternity of the Banner built a new and larger church aligned with Porta Farnese. The curvilinear style recalls the Baroque and the access staircase seems like a natural grandstand.

Subscribe to see the latest