Church of San Pietro


  • Church of San Pietro

Energitismo Insight

The Church of St. Peter is the oldest building of worship in town dating back to the eleventh century. Over the centuries it has grown and expanded with the construction of the side chapels. The church had been abandoned for years until 1958 when, thanks to the restoration some frescoes were discovered that recall the work of Piero della Francesca. The side chapel is dedicated to the Saints Cosma and Damiano with frescoes that tell their legend.

Subscribe to see the latest