St. Michael Archangel dates back to 1908 and the building has three naves separated by columns. The roof is made of trusses with the facade of tuff blocks and decorative elements in travertine. The frescoes represent the coronation of Mary on the vault (apse) surrounded by legions of angels and dominated by the Holy Spirit as a dove. The most important work kept inside the church is the remarkable triptych of the Saviour by Antonio da Viterbo dating back to 1400. The baptismal font structure is in the Greek stone, carved in 1400, and the water font is an ancient Roman era bronze mortar from a pharmacy. The bell tower is about 28 meters high with a clock and three bells.