The church is of medieval origin and was erected by the Lombards in the seventh century. It was enlarged in 1748. The interior is a single nave with eight side chapels decorated with statues and paintings. In a niche there is the silver bust of San Biagio and there the remains of the Co Sant'Innocenzo are kept. The Baptistery is a marble basin of the Roman period. Behind the altar there is a wooden choir of 1700 with an altarpiece of 1500. It is custodian also of some 1700s oil paintings. The church organ is from 1700, restored in 1858, again in 1880 and finally in 1977. The bell tower has a clock of 1700 repaired in 1826.