Church of San Giovanni Battista


  • Church of San Giovanni Battista

Energitismo Insight

The church is located near the baronial palace, the fortress of the town, and the first records date back to 1299. The church was rebuilt many times over the centuries and has a defined style. Inside there are two altars, and an important fresco dating from 1460.

Subscribe to see the latest