The baroque church was built in 1636 in Baroque style. It has a single nave covered with a barrel vault and two side chapels. The high altar is dedicated to St. Michael the Archangel, patron of Greccio, depicted in a large nineteenth-century anonymous canvas. Inside are an interesting baptismal font and the two input holy water fonts, made of pink Cottanello marble. Of considerable merit is a chalice in gilded silver of the nineteenth century and a monstrance of the late seventeenth century. About fifty meters from the church, on the right, there is a bell tower, built in the seventeenth century on the ruins of one of the towers of the ancient wall.