The Church of Saint Francis, in the centre of Corvaro di Borgorose, restored after the earthquake of 1915, dates from the fourteenth century. It was built when the monks abandoned the Old Church of Saint Francis. An earthquake destroyed the monastery. The simple facade of the church is decorated with a portal with two columns surmounted by carved capitals with floral motifs, from the fifteenth century. Inside is preserved the Holy cap donated, according to tradition, from Francis of Assisi to the population. In the 1950s it was frescoed with images of the life of Saint Francis.