Church San Giuseppe


  • Church San Giuseppe

Energitismo Insight

The National Work for Combattants immediately built a small wooden church, and in 1928, it was converted into a stone Romanesque style building. In 1944 the church was damaged by bombing and rebuilt in 1951. The interior has three naves with a chapel and has a beautiful ornate square bell tower with mullioned windows.

Subscribe to see the latest