Chapel of the Cappuccini


  • Chapel of the Cappuccini

Energitismo Insight

This monastery belonged to the Knights Templar order, the Benedictines, the Conventual Franciscans and finally to the Capuchins, still owners of the complex. The body of the Venerable Francesco Maria Tittelmans is preserved here. In 1537 he was visiting the monastery declaring that he came to die. No one believed having regard to his good health. Yet two days afterwards he was seized by fever and ceased to live peacefully. After his death there have been many miracles in Fiuggi. In this convent San Felice da Cantalice was a novitiate, subsequently whose tomb is located in Via Veneto in Rome.

Subscribe to see the latest