Cathedral of San Liberatore


  • Cathedral of San Liberatore

Energitismo Insight

The Cathedral of San Liberatore dates back to 1300 and in 1495 it became the cathedral of the Diocese of the Sabines, transferring the seat of the Bishop of Magliano. Of the old fourteenth century church little remained for the renovations of the late baroque. Inside there are many painted panels, including that of the Holy Saviour, called "Falconi Pala" after the coat of arms of the family that ordered it. The panel is attributed to a certain Master of Narni of 1409.

Subscribe to see the latest