Castello Orsini


  • Castello Orsini

Energitismo Insight

The Orsini was formed in the thirteenth century by the restructuring of the Castel Sant'Angelo fortress town dating back to the tenth century. The castle was built with a new wall by Orsini around 1250. The castle passed to the Medici, after a broad new restructuring. The castle then passed to the Pallavicini, and in 1925 the engineer Vulpiani, who ceded it to the Municipality.

Subscribe to see the latest