Palazzo Cappello is a five-story building built in the seventeenth century in phases. The original part is in square stones with monumental views and windows. The monumental entrance, reserved for coaches, leads to the interior courtyard with a portico on three levels. The stairway was entirely built on site with sandstone steps stuck into the wall and leaning against the centre following a helical pattern. The building was used as a police station since 1864.