Calvary Church


  • Calvary Church

Energitismo Insight

The church was built in 1763 by Prince Pamphili and expanded in 1837 with the addition of two side chapels. The plan is a Greek cross, and the altar has a painting of the Crucifixion. In 1894 the façade was rebuilt by Pope Leo XIII, and the vault is frescoed with the most significant symbols of the Passion. On the altar is painted the coat of arms of the Pope.

Subscribe to see the latest