Baronial Palace


  • Baronial Palace

Energitismo Insight

The baronial palace, also called the Lower Palace, was built in the fourteenth century by Mareri. In 1532 the building was sold, along with the village, to Cardinal Pompeo Colonna, and in 1662 to Maffeo Barberini. It currently houses the public library, the Pro-Loco and some commercial activities. On a portal of the building, in Via XX Settembre, the Colonna family crest is visible.  

Subscribe to see the latest