The ancient church of St. Mary Magdalene is presented as a simple rural church with a small bell tower. Built around 1000, it has undergone various changes during the twelfth century. Inside there is an ossuary. In the church there is a ‘Stations of the Cross’ of fourteen panels in ceramic by the artist Franco Bellardi. The view enjoyed from the small promontory is really lovely.