Ambrifi


  • Ambrifi

Energitismo Insight

The Ambrifi ruins are located on a hill between the villages of Lenola and Pastena. The "castrum de Ambrise" included defensive walls, a small castle, a couple of churches and many houses for farmers, shepherds, and especially for the garrison. The first document that mentions it dates back to 1072. From documents, the beginning of the depopulation occurred in about 1479, perhaps because of the continuous struggles between opposing factions in the Fondi territory.

Subscribe to see the latest