St. Stephen Cathedral


  •  St. Stephen Cathedral

Energitismo Insight

The church was originally built at the time of the Prefects of Vico in 1200 and the current plan finalised in 1600 when the building was completely renovated to meet the new needs of the territory, greatly amplified. The church has a Latin cross plan, with three naves that are lit by a series of side windows. The last works date back to the eighteenth century, with the reconstruction of the entire facade.

Subscribe to see the latest