Church Our Lady of Peace and St Benedict


  •  Church Our Lady of Peace and St Benedict

Energitismo Insight

This 1930 church was built by the Bishop of Subiaco. It has a single nave and a high altar with a canopy of carved travertine. The church and the bell tower are made of stone called "Cardellino” (Goldfinch).

Subscribe to see the latest