The Medieval Tower


  • The Medieval Tower

Energitismo Insight

La Torre Maschia of the walls is a massive cylindrical body with a walkway around the outer battlements. At its entrance is the coat of arms of Pope Victor III (1086-1087), to which is probably attributed the reconstruction of the town. In the seventeenth century it became a prison. Today the Tower is open to the public and can be visited and is the headquarters of the Consortium of Lanuvini Hills wines (Enoteca del Consorzio dei vini Colli Lanuvini).

Subscribe to see the latest