Truglia Tower

  • Truglia Tower

Energitismo 眼光

In the area of Sperlonga there are several watchtowers. Truglia tower, built in 1532 on a previous Roman tower, is located on the tip of the promontory on which the village stands. After the destruction by Barbarossa it was rebuilt in 1611. It was used as headquarters for the Guardia di Finanza and today is home to the "marine education center" of the Regional Nature Park 'Riviera of Ulysses'.

Subscribe to see the latest