Hermitage of the Holy Trinity


  • Hermitage of the Holy Trinity

Energitismo 眼光

The Hermitage of the Trinity is the oldest sanctuary of this area of the mountains of Tolfa and dates back to 1243. It was built on a previous building, a Roman villa and a church, and was closed in 1656 by Pope Alexander VII although it hosted hermits until 1818.

Subscribe to see the latest